Our Request for Participation
- For the learning of all and to facilitate building long-term relationships, we ask you to agree to attend all face-to-face gatherings in Cincinnati. Even if the early going is troublesome. That’s two gatherings of 2 1/2 days each. We request you attend a minimum of 80% (8 of 10) of your group’s live sessions via video-conference. That’s one session per week for 60-minutes each. Session days/times will be consistent, once your group’s schedule is set. We want to eliminate the option to stop during the cohort, for the benefit of all members. You are welcome to come with your concerns and dissatisfactions.
- We ask that, if selected, that you’ll keep internal dialogues and conversations confidential..
- We ask that. if selected, you come prepared to have well-informed discussions with cohort.
- You are required to cover your transportation, lodging, and meal expenses for gatherings.
- You also will need to have fast, reliable internet access and agree to use a camera to participate by video-conference.
- We also request you to give suggestions/assessments/feedback to improve Common Good for all participants.