Our Focus in a Nutshell
- Doing Well: Meet the challenge to “do good while being well” by connecting the dots between practicing sabbath for self and world, and stewarding relationships of those missions and individuals you lead.
- Integrating Practical with Theoretical: Accessible framework for strengthening collective belonging, seeing vulnerability as an asset, act with courage despite all the evidence, and find a way to customize traditional efforts such as design thinking, lean methodology, business canvas, visioning, etc.
- Externalizing Intention: Learning to name your intention, to guide a process of transformation. Find ways to track and measure the impact your efforts are having.
- Contextual Initiative: Inventing, for your own place, the components of remembering, local impact, community belonging, and creating alternative models of good in organization/initiative.
The cohort in a Nutshell
- Real Experience Applicability: Designed to be relevant and applicable to everyday lives and social impact work.
- Gatherings: Centered around guided peer to peer groups design to improve individuals’ capability while remaining in their full-time jobs.
- Reflection: A safe space to practice self-reflection, pay attention to the values, theories, stories, and identify areas for personal development.
- Virtual Connection: Connect with fellows to deepen and sharpen one another and skills in between gatherings
Cohorts meet weekly for 75 minutes for 4 weeks
From your home or office; Online, live video